1. The submission has not been previously published, or before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
2. Submitted files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file formats.
3. If available, a URL for reference has been provided.
4. Single-spaced text; use a 12-point font; use italics instead of underscores (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at appropriate points,...
5. Text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographical requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
6. Please click here to register.